Who threatens Peace Alliance?

Started by Peace Alliance, February 18, 2005, 12:10:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

Number 7 (#18) who declaired war on me, then turned quickly to his friends (and anyone else who would lend him an ear) and atarted asking for helpers. To take me on.

Just wondering, how many have decided to help him. I think it would be interesting to see how he has, considering he still can't stop me :-D

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Fruitless effort unless he has Holby, Wolf Bite or someone else as good as you Peace. MAYBE me... if I was playing. I wouldn't be too worried though. Unless he got like ten people with him, it which your screwed m'friend.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

dUDe iT iz mee i m teHJ pwnZ()r. Probably some n00b who doesn't know who Peace is. Or else he/she is 1)really good, or 2) has powerful allies.  

Peace Alliance

i could take on 100 newbs, volkov. its like fighting 100 blind kids....

Blankshots

You probably would fight 100 blind kids just to feel like you're a somebody.

You are probably nothing more then a geek, who can play a turn based game ok. You think you are great and powerful, but yet, your ego in this game show's nothing more then a little boy who needs the feeling of being a tough guy in a game to cope with your pathetic little life.  

I said this time and time again to you. Your a (Cantaloupe). Simple as that. Brag somewhere else about beating 100 blind kids. (Cantaloupe).

Edit: Please read the rules about insults.  wb
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

Peace Alliance

Wolf, i said i didn't mind him insulting me. It looks worse on him then it does me.

In fact, the personal attacks he makes say a lot about him, and absolutly nothing about me (since he doesn't actually know anything about me...). He seems to prefer sit here calling me an idiot, instead of actually arguing about what we're talking about.

and just to clear things up, i only faught 36 blind kids, and it didn't really matter 'cause their parents were already dead and all i had was cheese graders to fight with...

Gen. Volkov

*Cackles* Graters peace, graters. 100 newbs? Maybe. 10 even decent players? Doubtful. Though Blankshots is prolly the person your up against... and seeing as how he wasn't even a factor in th game until about half the good players dropped out in Turbo... I wouldn't be too worried. And as far as you go Blankshots, well your name says it all I'm afraid. Not that I doubt for a second that your some player who used to go here and was good then but has found to his dismay that he isn't anymore.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES