do you like me?

Started by bubble gum squad, February 18, 2003, 09:37:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Darlin', the reason why capitalization exists is because of its usefulness in written and spoken language. I can understand someone who lacks the basic skills of reading or writing not understanding their importance, however. But I'd hope that everyone on here has at least a third grade reading level. After all, the COPPA laws should prohibit anyone really young from being on here. After all, the second graders my mother teaches know the proper use of colons, semi-colons, commas, and the rest. Punctuation and capitalization are just parts of every-day life and communication among civilized and cognizant people. Let's use them, and not be sparing, shall we?

Menatus

Well said, my well-gramarized friend, well said!

bubble gum squad

well,im only in the 5th grade and i capitalize my schoolwork but on a chat or forum it really wouldnt matter to me because its not like theres some ol'  lady chekin' my work. :blink:  
hehehe.....i like earwax,llamas,coffee,frozen peas and peanut butter.

Fenix

Meh..I don't know him

Kilkenne

Yeah, I voted no...he's a newb, he spams, and I don't like his name...Are you sure you're in fifth grade? Not second?

Aqualis

It is common curtesy to use proper grammer and spelling in your post if for nothing else than ease of reading by fellow forumgoers. People respect you more that way. Also, chatting is different than a forum. In a chat, spelling and grammer are of no concern, because the point is to get across what you want to quickly and clearly. In a forum, you have time to check your post and avoid such grevious errors.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

bubble gum squad

Can we just stop talking about it?I only made this poll so someone would talk to me but im just making enemys by the insults and uncorrect grammar so just stop now. :(  :o  

calria

Hun, if you want people to talk to you, why not start out by talking on other folks's threads? We don't know you well enough to do a poll like this, so some of us chug our haterade. *shrug* It's our way. *pats*

Noobs... ain't they cute?

Menatus

*claims newbie* YES!

Abby The Rat

All n00b and newbies belongs to The Clan Of Winter. When they are ready, they will leave winter to face the evil world of RWL.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Abby The Rat

oops, sorry for the multi-post, that was due to the browers going funny on me..

bubble gum squad

ummm....what does that even mean,Ad The Rat? :huh:  

Abby The Rat

~sigh~

Not really mean, to mean anything.

It was just a post to go with the two before it. (Need to ask retto to remove the second post.)