This has gone far enough

Started by Yellow Eyes, February 11, 2005, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

Ok, this might be a really n00bish questions, by how is clunys horde (#33) attacking me?! He is in the South, and I am in Mossflower. How can this happen, without a command for raiders? He's taking a ton of land from me, WHAT IS UP!  

Gen. Volkov

Yeah, that's BS. What's going on here? Makes me kinda glad I'm not playing.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

wolf bite

I thought we talked about this in the help section.

Assuming Yellow Eyes is yellow eyes (21), the last time he attacked you was:

Wed, 9 Feb 2005 14:50:40 -0800   clunys horde (#33)   Yellow Eyes (#21)   Guerilla Strike172 Acres

Today is the 12, the last time he attacked you was one the 9th. Thus almost 4 days ago.
He moved north 3.7 days ago. So he would not have been in your county at the time he attacked you.

Am I missing something?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Maximus Preliator

It just looks like it Wolf. I mean, I signed on and was in Mossflower, yet he attacked me. Look at his recent attacks, he hit people who are now in Mossflower. Even he planned it really good, or he got lucky.  

wolf bite

I had gone onto his account the other day and made sure he can not open raiders and that opening raiders are required to attack a different county. I really think this is fine. He was lucky or smart in his timming.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

As beatles has shown us, there are methods of doing missions that aren't on your missions list...

although thats not to say he's guilty of it, i'm just saying its a possibility

Deathclaw

He's a friend of mine and not smart enough to manipulate the game to get other missions.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Peace Alliance

'snot that hard, you used to be able to click on a link beatles would give you to perform any mission. BAX stopped that pretty quick though i think,

Yellow Eyes

Well, one way to fix this, with a game like this, would be to remove that entire section of the code, that way it can never be called because it wouldn't exsist.

Deathclaw

Quote from: Peace Alliance'snot that hard
You give my friend too much credit... he really isn't very smart.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: DeathclawYou give my friend too much credit... he really isn't very smart.
rofl

and you aren't very nice..
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Deathclaw

Quote from: Wolf Snarerofl

and you aren't very nice..
I'm stating facts, lol.

Gen. Volkov

You have a very stupid friend... that's sad.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

You shouldn't make stupid friends to insult them. You make stupid friends for three reasons:
1) Connection to Hot Girl (Sister, Sister's friend, friend, etc.)
2) Make them bask in your glory and intelligence, and
3) Feel good helping them get their grades up and feeling better about themselves (least fun of the reasons, but most charitable)