The gagging of Deathclaw

Started by wolf bite, January 28, 2005, 10:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

The gagging of Deathclaw

For reediting back into a post what I had just edited out of that post. If a person disagrees with the call of an Admin or Mod. They may contact the staff and have it looked into. Self help is not an option. Threats to keep doing so is not an option.

See you in 3 days.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

wolf bite

Deathclaw has now been un-gagged about half a day early for good behavior.

We did talk a little during this time. Nothing he had posted was really bad, it was just that his post could have had a different meaning then what I am sure he meant. I was trying to clarify his words in the spa room were not an insult to FAF as a site, but as a statement of the quality players at RWL. That all was really a minor issue.

But never should anyone re-edit what the staff has edited! If the staff, including me, may be wrong in an edit, then bring our actions up to us and lets talk about them. Either you may be right, there may be a mid-point that you could re-edit your own post to suit the rules, or the decision may stand.

But re-editing any member of the staff?s edits is cause for instant gagging, unless done to correct your own post to meet the rules. (ie: the staff puts ?snowball? in place of a swearword, you may replace it with ?is a mean guy.?) But still any edit line left by the staff stays.

I believe Deathclaw still feels my actions were wrong. He is welcome to talk about that here.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Deathclaw

You completely turned around the meaning of my post, so I fixed it.

Also, you reacted too strongly, a gag was not in order.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

RazorClaw

I agree with DC. A gag is a bit harsh. I think a warning would have been better, and for you to tell him to PM you what he wanted to edit it to or something, but gagging is kind of much.  

Peace Alliance

I think this topic should be moved.

QuoteNews / Updates
News and updates from your friendly administrators.
'

*snicker*

RazorClaw

You brought back a 2-month old topic for THAT? *covers eyes with hand and shakes head slowly*

Peace Alliance

but i... thought... it was funny...  :(  

wolf bite

It was not.

Spam.

Locked.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite