Current Stoat Ability

Started by Peace Alliance, January 29, 2005, 10:27:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

The stoat pressgang makes the race VARY un-unique. It takes away from any original or advanced stratagies that might come out of the race. I want to change it back to the Acadamy, making it into a race that will help steal money, and balence out the game.

Gen. Volkov

*Seconds* I would like that muchly. Pressgang is dead anyway. Restore some of its power, or scrap it entirely.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Juska

You'll have to switch the Stoats bonuses back with the wildcat aswell imo.

If you don't I say we throw out academy and pressgang and get new things.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Academy, Pressgang, and Goldmine stay (and stoat gets better leader bonuses), and the rest get new abilities that make them as good, methinks would be nice... But Rat should stay the same. It's meant to be the hardest race...  

Juska

Crow is meant to be the hardest race you retard.

Rat is not ever going to flourish in it's current position because leaders are too strong.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Nice. Call people retards over some stupid little online game.  :rolleyes:  How mature.  

Gen. Volkov

I think he's rather irritated with you Razor... he usually doesn't use words like that. Methinks you should find out what he is mad about.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

I wouldn't worry... Juska's irritated too easily...

Peace Alliance

rc, i don't understand why to you its immature that people get emotional over a text based game. we ALL play the game a LOT, and we ALL love the game... personally, the reason i love it is because of the very emotions tahat i've invested into it... and compared to anyone else my age, i'd consider myself pretty mature.

Nohcnonk

Of course we know that you just wanted to get back at Juska for his rudeness, not to point out his immaturity. XD

Peace Alliance

Okey, whoever the heck voted to keep it the way it is is and IDIOT. because it DOESN'T EVEN WORK!

i just tried it with a 100 leader ratio, 25% of my buildings on tents, and i recieved 0 stoats! and no, that wasn't a display error, because the stoats aren't showing up ANYWHERE, so i DON'T HAVE THE STOATS.

Juska

I get a little touchy over race bonuses and abilities, especially the Rat.

RC been annoying the past few days.  Nohc - Meh, that's how I am.
Current Empires:

Ashyra Nightwing

Give the stoat back its Academy. *nods*