I respectfully request...

Started by RazorClaw, February 19, 2005, 05:43:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

Please don't move this to spa, this is serious. I would like this smilie: and this one: as well as these two: to be added to the RWL forum repetoire (sp?). Thank you.  

The Lady Shael

They shall be considered. (meaning I'll probably put them on when it's not 30 minutes to midnight and I seriously need sleep and I'm feeling so lazy) By the way, your avatar is /really/ annoying...o.o j/k  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Holby

It's not annoying, it's downright freaky.  
I will not deleted this

windhound

wallace and grommit ^_^

the last two are a little strange..  methinks you could find a better penguin  ;)  and the jumprope thing is just..  O.o

and your avi is..  well, quite strange..  *laughs*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Not as strange as the old one... And, actually, I think we could use a big overhaul on smilies. There's a site, Insidethecrease.com, it's a hockey/lacrosse goalie forum, and it has about 100 smilies. Of course, not all of them are necessarily appropriate, but they make the site a lot more fun. Also, I have an animator, so I can make relatively simple animated smilies.