Next Turbo?

Started by wolf bite, January 19, 2005, 12:18:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Er yeah. I don't believe I have once heard you called Peace Alliance the rat masser. As to the rest. Uh huh. Well that's interesting. Prolly complete bull. But interesting nontheless. LOL. As to Juska, we shall see won't we?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

can i get someone to back me up on this please? wolf? deadeye? holby?

wolf bite

Peace is a rat masser and calls himself one. I dont recall anyone else calling him that name. I call myself Grand Master (its in my sig) but no one else has called me that.

So the topic was turbo next round?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

i think you've recieved a good idea of what people want for next round, wolf, although i know how much you dislike the idea of a round without leaders.

and i'm positive deadeye has called me the Peace Alliance the rat-masser before...

Nohcnonk

Regular Turbo and Ladder got the most votes, but I've only heard one person say that they voted for one of them.  From reading the topic, you'd think a no-leader round would be what we want.  So who voted for them?

Badrang the Tyrant

I'd like to see three clans go at it, but that's just me.

Death Eater

No leaders or regular turbo is my vote. I put regular turbo down, but I think I change my mind and say no leaders.
user posted image