BOUNTY

Started by Wolf Snare, January 24, 2005, 05:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Ahem.. Several crimes have been comitted. Crimes including online attacking, with several accounts of online poisoning mixed in. This will not be treated lightly. My friends should not have to sit there and put up with this kind of abuse WHILE RUNNING TURNS. I'll give out money left and right, I do not care, to get my point across to this belligerent little punk.
Intimidating people who are allied to nearly the entire top ten is not a smart idea.
He isn't so much as a threat, as he is a nuisance.

murder, poison, sack, capture, or extremely attack this warlord and send me the report. I'll be happy to know this guy is being put in his place, and I'll send some spending money, too.

The Sly Cat (#17)
Turns (?) 7 (max 450)
Turns Stored (?) 0 (max 150)
Rank (?) #2
Workers (?) 108,928
Acres (?) 39,243
Cash (?) $2,092,268,568
Food (?) 77,215,384
Loyalty (?) 2,940,250
Networth (?) $176,902,457
 Location (?) Southsward
Race (?) Marten
Health (?) 90%
Tax Rate (?) 10%
Rats (?) 10,673,300
Weasels (?) 5,922,696
Stoats (?) 14,408,075
Skiffs (?) 10,774,602
Leaders (?) 4,887,177

Some murders should put him in his place.

Very well, get it done.
        -Wolf Snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Badrang the Tyrant

We'll set up a time where you can sell some leaders for a low price, and I'll be happy to. ;)  

Peace Alliance

Frig, i'd be willing to add to this bounty if it weren't the last few days of the season, this guy is aggrivating.

Nohcnonk

We've been trading serious blows since the beginning of the game. ^_^  It started off with him sacking or capturing me around 21 times.  He's also done some online attacking.  Quite the jerk, and not very talkative.

cloud

I'm adding 20 billion to the bounty(that includes w/e snare wanted to pay) he just online attacked me about 15 times, and not just attacked, all were captures or psns. So when running with 100bill, gett psned 10 times really hurts.

edit: Oh and if no one else knows who it is, 100000000 says its ereptor.... just my 2 cents.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Gen. Volkov

Indeed. Snare posted the bounty in my name, because he poisoned 20 billion I had just made down to 5 billion. ONLINE. Didn't even CAPTURE. *Shakes fist* I'm adding another 5 billion to the bounty on the condition that he dies.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashaman

You think putting a bounty on a clanless empire would help?  I don't think so.  First of all, we all know you can't kill a clanless empire.  All you can do is hurt him.  Haven't we been down this road before when people put bounty on my empire and still got whooped?  If you want something done and done right, do it yourself.  Don't ask newbies to do a man job.

Peace Alliance

friggin knew it was you, and i called you on it too, all you sent back was "huh"

nobody else can be taht big of a jacks-bottom, not even ereptor or myself.

David

You have been an agravating peice of work.

Sonoras

I use to attack this guy when I was up in the top (until I didn't get on in 2 days and screwed up EVERYTHING) though I have no money to give to whoever can kill him before the round ends, unfortunatly.

Gen. Volkov

*Shakes fist at Ashaman* Makes alot more sense now. And he has a point. 5 billion more to whoever takes him outta the top ten and destroys his money and troops, and of course takes his land. Killing leaders would be nice too. Little *beep*.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

for someone as cocky as ashaman, i have to wonder why he hasn't taken first for the immortalization yet... Perhaps he'll have a harder time with the new game balences... or perhaps he isn't the skilled player he pretends to be

Wolf Snare

haha.

Indeed. His arrogance has convinced me to spend the final day kicking his (donkey). You with me, Peace?
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance