What are some tips

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 18, 2005, 08:12:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

What are some tips for redwall turbo not to get killed and can people send viruses on the game??

Gen. Volkov

Er... don't do stupid stuff like over attack all the time and.. I don't think they can. Why?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Riverpaw

What are some tips for the game?
Be a marten. Learn to goldmine. Mass a single troop. If nothing else, your economy will flourish.

How do I avoid death?
Kills are rare, and you have to do a lot to provoke them. But, if you have land, expect it to be taken. There's a sort of "land borrowing" mentality. Take land, it gets taken, take it back, everyone has use of the land and everyone's happy. This only fails if there's no one to get land from.

Can I get viruses from this?
I doubt it. Someone determined enough could send you one, but they can do that through anything. Just be wary, and you'll be fine. Can you send viruses to others? Evil. No.

Though, if by virus, you mean destroying someone else's empire, look up 'sack', 'murder', 'poison', and 'standard attack'.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Bladetail the Ferret

I have done all those things and played 1 season or whatever and I got 12th place but my networth got to high and my men would leave me. Then if I went to get money I would minus money then my soldiers would leave me. What do I do???

wolf bite

* Moves to Help *

If you run out of food or money, you armies leave because they don?t like you any more. So the trick is to keep plenty of that stuff around for them. There are many way to keep this balance, but it depends on what strategy you are playing.

You can have less armies so that your buildings can support them.
You can change to mostly skiffs because they eat the least.
You can go all Leaders and Loot for money.
You can go mostly barracks and keep selling off some armies to pay the rest.
You can play half the game saving so the second half you can pay.

This is only some of the ways.  We have teachers that will help you. Check out in the help for the big sibling program under ?help wanted?.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles