Hi!

Started by Rejubi, January 13, 2005, 12:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Points to TJ* That would be because he is the only one crazy enough to let a bunch of wierdos like us know his real name.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

TR Shadow

I'm not crazy enough to let anyone know my name.  No one at all here knows my name.

*Proud of self*

Gen. Volkov

LOL. You be quiet! You don't get to participate! That is your punishment for not coming here for 3 months!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

TR Shadow

Well, I cut my lip this morning, so booyah!  Oh, and you're just upset because you have your real name as your screen name and I don't!

Hah.

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Yes you win because you cut your lip. 0.o... Right... because my real name is SO Gen. Volkov.....

(If you couldn't tell that was SARCASM.)

Ashyra Nightwing

My real name is... Imogen. Not Ashyra. NOT Immy. Or Yvonne. *thwacks Arguia*

Scarwake

Now now, Volkov lets simmer down.  This is a welcoming post, not a "Ooo lets scare away the new people post."

Actually, TR Shadow, I know your first name.  I'd say it on here, but you obviously don't want people to know it so, I won't ruin ur fun.

~blinks & vanishes~
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

TR Shadow

...You know my name?

*Grin*  Who doesn't?

RazorClaw

Yeah, Julie put her name in a poll. Odd. Wierd. Herself-like.  

Gen. Volkov

Simmer down! I will not! Julie has me all fired up and raring to go. *Big theatrical eye widening and OOPS in a really obvious tone* I just said your name Julie! AH! I said it again! *Runs off cackling*

TR Shadow

How'd you know my name?!

STALKERS!

Ashyra Nightwing

.....*pokes Rejubi*

..Still there?

...We're not that scary, are we?

Gen. Volkov

OH no! Julie found out I'm stalking her! *Throws self on the mercy of the court*