TOPIC CLOSED?

Started by RazorClaw, January 23, 2005, 09:36:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

OK, this is rather ridiculous. TJ, I understand you're living your dream, but why bring an old, dead, topic, and close it? It was a joke. People found it funny. And there was really no reason to close it as this point. Explain. Please.  

Gen. Volkov

Er yeah. He locked it... not that ridiculous. It shoudl have been anyway given how old it was and how it didn't fit UMD anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

kinda silly though..  the topic was ten days old, noone had posted in it, and probably would have never posted in it again..  I wouldnt have touched it with a ten foot pole as of now, but that's just me..

but, this topic is pointless too, and it's only purpose is the critisize a mod..  so I'll put 'er in spa if you dont mind Razor..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

You have a right to question the actions of the staff, not to make insults about them. Because you did both, this topic too is locked.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles