Meh

Started by The Lady Shael, January 19, 2005, 10:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

When I search for 'redwall warlords' in Google, it doesn't come up anymore. More than a week ago, it used to be the first page on the list, but I don't even see it anymore. That's probably just irksome to me, because that's how I've been getting to the site...I'm weird that way...don't even type in the url, just search for redwall warlords on Google, and it was always the first page.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Wolf Snare

rofl..

in all of the.. what, two years you've been here, you've never even saved it to favourites? ;)  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

The Lady Shael

No...actually...that would be a good idea. Well, I used to type in the URL, it's only been like the past couple months when I've been going through Google.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

Ashyra Nightwing

O.o

I shall re-submit it! Mwaha!

Aqualis

If you type Redwall Warlords BAXX it still comes up.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

I noticed it was gone too. That was cause I was at school and they don't save your bookmarks there. At home its bookmarked.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*gets to RWL now by searching for 'redwall warlords baxx'* But, you know, I should probably bookmark it too...

RazorClaw

liek hoo carz? I type in teh URL, mn.  

Nohcnonk

Bookmarking is so much easier...  I could open it from my booksmarks with my eyes closed. XD

Scarwake

I have it set as my homepage, plus its bookmarked, plus I have a toolbar button for it, soooo I'm good to go.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

I use Mozilla, which lists sites in the drop-down URL box by most frequently visited. I select that, type "r", press down, hit enter. Viola, RWL.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

*pokes* I use Firefox, lol
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album