why

Started by Bladetail the Ferret, January 17, 2005, 03:48:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bladetail the Ferret

Gosh whenever I get on the foums no on is on with me. I mean I just posted  something on Halo 2 and no one has looked at it besides me!!!!!!!!!! I am sorry I have a bad tempor  :lol:  

Gen. Volkov

That would be because everyone else is one later than that.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bladetail the Ferret

I don't really understand you. :blink:  

Gen. Volkov

Than 4:48 PM. But that's OK.. hardly anyone understands me anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bladetail the Ferret

Its not that I just don't have a chat room set up and know what everyone means it was not your fault it was mine.

bjornredtail

Just wait a day or two... As has been pointed out in other topics, the General discussion forum isn't that active anymore.
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ashyra Nightwing

mwee, GD is looking slightly more active today than it usually is.. Anyway, the reason is probably to do with time zones. If you like in the UK or Australia or somewhere else, you'll find that hardly anybody is online when you are. *nods*

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

wolf bite

We seem to go through bursts of activity, and sometimes there are low points when people are studying for finals or on away for holidays. Also there are the time zones as different people sleep and go to school at different times. And lastly, since this is a forum not a chat room, many people only log in once or twice a day then post on what interest them. Often people will make a RWL chat on aim and tons of people are chatting.

Become the life of the party and liven things up! Think of a topic that interests you. Make a post on it, see if that spears activity with people who have like interests. When there are interesting topics going on, people seem to hang around to see what the next post will be. Some of the places you can post non-game related are:

General discussion:
Basic conversations about things going on in life, hobbies, thoughts, etc.

Ultra Moderated discussion:
Deep analytical talk about politics, religion, or any topic that people may go wild on and requires more careful censoring.

Polling:
Make up a topic and see what people pick from the options you give them.

Role-play:
Make up a story line and see what people add to it.

Spa Room:
Nonsense just for the fun of posting.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Bladetail the Ferret

ok I guess I will have to be patient. :lol: