Hey, I'm new.

Started by TR Shadow, January 14, 2005, 09:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

LOL. I've read that book so much. I can almost recite it by heart. Utahraptors are my favorite dinos. Hehe. True-don. Yeah that pissed me off. The velociraptors were OBVIOUSLY Deinonychus. The small for Utahraptors. AS to the dilophosaurs.... gah I was mad about that. Stupid filmmakers. So worried about the raptors, but hey who cares that the dilophosaur was 20 feet long and 15 feet tall? Its possible, though not likely, that they had venom. I mean no one has ever seen the organs of one, but its not likely since no known birds are poisonous, and dinos were much more closely realted to them than reptiles.

T. rex is my second favorite dino. What's wrong with his position though? Current think has him horizontal to the ground. It just makes sense, no tracks of dinos show dragging tails, and its rather hard to hunt if you have this big ole tail and have ayour torso vertical, at best he would be able to waddle like a duck in that position. Top speed of MAYBE 5 mph. You move him horizontal, and the biomechanics imporve tremendously, give T. rex a 9 foot stride and a top speed in excess of 30 mph.

*Major dork*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Bladetail the Ferret

I bet you will fit right in :lol:  

Rough Raiders

nice to meet you uhhh... o thats right julie  :D  :rolleyes:

i have returned
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)