Happy Birthday Juska

Started by Gen. Volkov, December 17, 2004, 03:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Happy Birthday Juska! I pwnzor you all for being the first to make the topic! Ok so I'm up and 4 in th morning... I still got it in before you all! Bwhaha!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

wolf bite

A strange thing about the forums is that the birthdays are listed by your time zone. So like the Aussies and NZlanders see them first, those in England see them last.

I see:
>lonewolf (16) >Wildwood (14)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

RazorClaw

Me too. Juska's was yesterday, and I made the topic.  :P  

Nohcnonk

Mine's the same as yours, Wolf, so....

Ashyra Nightwing

Happy birthdayeee! There be many birthdays around this time...

RazorClaw

Hah! January shall become the birthday of my becoming Post Emperor! I'm catching up...  

Juska

Birthday was the 16th.

Razorclaw if they took away your spam post your count would read : 17
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

If they took away your idiotic and unecessary insults, yours would be: 0  

Juska

Lol, I gave 17 because I actually thought you had some meaningful posts, but I think 0 for me is a little over the top :)

Edit: Woot! I passed 1000 posts awhile back.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Actually, I have mostly meaningful posts. It's just that my spam isn't quite like Peace's (BBU, for example), it's a bit more silly, and it isn't like Ashyra's, where it fits my personality more. So it sticks out like a sore thumb.  

Peace Alliance

your comparing yourself to ashyra to prove you don't spam? ashyra is the spam queen.

BBU wasn't spam... it was a joke, but how on earth did it not fit the discription of "general discussion"

RazorClaw

I said that my spam didn't fit my personality as well. Meaning that I don't spam often, but everybody makes a big deal about it when I do. NObody gives a darn when Ashy spams because she does it all the time. If you had read my post, then I would not have had to explain this.  

Gen. Volkov

Actually yes you would razor... because your post unfortunately made no sense. As too Juska's birthday... it was late at night... and I saw the thingy on the bottom of the screen, I get it later than all you early timezoned folks. Meh.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: RazorClawHah! January shall become the birthday of my becoming Post Emperor! I'm catching up...
Huh. I'll never let you become Post Emperor if you think I'm just a spammer whose posts don't fit their personality. O.o