Umm...

Started by General Austin, December 17, 2004, 08:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Death Eater

I'm at 1 K land right now....if someone can espy me right now, I will hail them as the new god of promisance, haha
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Would be quite hard wouldn't it Death? *Mumbles about people attacking other people to 1k land*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

You'd have to have like 4million leaders to do so... i've got like 900K and I'm gaining none. In this set it's tough to get lots of leaders...  

Wolf Snare

I could do it, but it wouldn't gain me anything.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

Exactly Wolf Snare.. and besides you are or were in the same clan. And Death Eater does have quite few leaders.

Razor.. you need to get better at leadermassing/playing. I have 2 mil leaders and gaining more each run. It ain't that tough to get leaders.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

RazorClaw

I'll bet that 1) you never got attacked o you lost 300K and 2) those 2K more acres that you have are into huts.

Gen. Volkov

That would be because I haven't been attacked with leaders... because hardly anyone near me is STUPID enough to attack with leaders. And as to the 2k land being in huts.. well yes, and your point? You should be 100% huts anyway. Attack, build huts, basic strategy there.... ;)  

RazorClaw

I'm minus in food and cash at 5K acres. I can't gain ANY leaders, or ANY cash, or ANY food, or ANY troops. I'm struggling to keep at over 15M net.  

Gen. Volkov

Hrm.. Sounds like you in serious trouble there. Try selling all your current troops except for one type next time you run turns. Then attack for lots of land and dump it into Huts, markets, foragers and tents. Dump 80% or so into the huts anf the remaining 20% into the other three. When you build sell off your remaining troops. Then leader loot for your remaining turns, or Goldmine. Then buy an army from the Black market. Pm me if this doesn't work and I'll help you figure somehting out.