Official Opposition

Started by Peace Alliance, December 11, 2004, 06:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

*pats Peace* Just sit tight and wait. He'll be here. Meanwhile, Nev's been pretty active.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Heh, you sound totally like one of those downtrodden wives that can't help but dote upon their deadbeat husbands, Shael.

"He'll be back, I know he will. Got to have faith. I can change him... "

The Lady Shael

You exist to annoy me, Raine. What do you want me to say? "Sorry, Peace, Kilk's going to DIE and he's NEVER coming back, because he hates you all."  :rolleyes:  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

Now now, don't go lashing out at others because you're unhappy in your relationship, Miss Varonne.

*pats Shael on the shoulder as patronisingly as possible*

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancei have no life
This would be correct.  :P  

Peace Alliance

hah, sure, but no life means more time devoted to RWL.

and sure, nevadacow's been active, but i've seen nothing actually happen yet.. if it were me, i'd already be making plans for RWL t-shirts, acvertisments, game balences, you name it...

Gen. Volkov

Well yes.. but you have no life. :D  
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancehah, sure, but no life means more time devoted to RWL.

and sure, nevadacow's been active, but i've seen nothing actually happen yet.. if it were me, i'd already be making plans for RWL t-shirts, acvertisments, game balences, you name it...
The T-Shirts were MY idea...  :D