Scary

Started by Arguia Zsah, December 11, 2004, 02:04:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

I have just realised that i must have been here over a year...

Scariness.

Trident

I've been here for over two years.  About 26 months.  (Including before it shut down, and including when I'd leave for a good several months and then come back, under the same name and everything).

The Lady Shael

Yeah, Trident, you left several times, but you're back. ^_^ RWL addiction just gets to you...

Me, I'm an old RWLer...started a week after RWL did, and I was one of the double-digits in First Era, #55. Still, I'm not as old as some people are here...Retto's first number was #21. Kilk's was #60, Nev's was #2. ^_^  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Vengerak

At #237 during the First Age, I was once a gifted newbie.

As opposed to a crummy vet, which is what I seem to be now.

Gen. Volkov

I don't even care anymore. I was here for like a month MAYBE first era. Then my friend quit and I lost interest. I was a gifted newb.. now I'm a decent vet.. but I rarely play my best anyway.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm an old RWLer... *remembers her days of excessive n00bishness* And... since I held rank 4 for a considerable time last round, do you think I could be considered a good player yet?

Aqualis

I've been here since November of 2003. I remember the old forums. And BadBranch. I showed up just before he was banned.

I began as a very very bad newb. And now I'm good.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Sonoras

I've been here for....a long time....

Oscar The Great

Quote from: SonorasI've been here for....a long time....
Hey your the guy thats over 45yrs old
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I