Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

SPlanGCharlette: deleate the bonty
Sticker 334: sure
Sticker 334: as soon as you delete your horde

and he did.

bounty is canceled.

Gen. Volkov

Hrm.. I might take you up on that... I find myself wanting more cash than I have. How unusual.. XD. Plus the sheer prospect of pwning that particular person gladdens me. He can be quite annoying.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Yellow Eyes

Yeah, I'll probably start on it too. He complains everytime I hit him. It's so annoying. It'll be fun getting rid of him.  :D  

Gen. Volkov

Oooo and now I have a good excuse. Retal.. he hit me. Mwhaha.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Peace Alliance

hey... did everyone see this?

gr, people only look at the most recent reply on the turbo forum.

David

Quote from: Yellow EyesYeah, I'll probably start on it too. He complains everytime I hit him. It's so annoying. It'll be fun getting rid of him. ?:D
You had me send you money to stop attacking you you little (ANT)! Oh and too bad, I took your stupid little city

Edit: Please don't use (*) to get around the filters. WB

Oops sorry wolfbite, and this time I WON'T change it back.. lol :D  

Nohcnonk

You'd think people would know the rules by now...

The Turbo forum is relatively inactive though...