What are the Advantages of moving-

Started by Oscar The Great, December 15, 2004, 03:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oscar The Great

Can someone please tell me the advantage when you move North or South In warlords?

Please tell me

First person to tell me gets a cookie and a Lollie Pop
I am Oscar and I am in the Mystic clan my Empire s called Bladefang and is 536 in ordinary game
Prepare fore the faces
^-^ *-* #-# =) =( =$ =I

wolf bite

Leaders do better where you start in the south, Armies do better the further north you go. That is the fast explanation, You can check past 30 days ago for all the information and math on it.

But most people move only to make it hard for other people to attack them unless they open their raiders. Because if you are one place and not out right after someone, then there is no reason to waist the loyalty to open raiders.

Wolf Bite
*uses spywhere to remove cookies*
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juska

Wolf kinda sumed it up.

Sotuhward is good for leader massers, and Northlands is good for indies, Moss. is for people who like to hide( why don't you just use filtcheye wolf?)
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Eh? I thought an indy WAS a leader masser...  :blush:  :newbie:  

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Well... I'd never really heard the term... And I haven't played any other promiscances much, other than Rerisen (down) and QMT (for about a week until I got sick of maintaining QMT, QMT Turbo, Epicurus Reg, RWL Reg, RWL Turbo, Rerisen Reg, and Rerisen Turbo, and life).

wolf bite

From what I understand about their new indy term, it is rather like what Beatles first did. I have played that strategy, was fun at the time. Build a lot of barracks and a few foragers. Sell your army as needed to pay to keep the rest. Leaders are not much more important then enough to keep your defense up all the time so you are not too badly murdered. But then most of your army is in the market between turns anyways.

Now is there a new twist that people are doing from that strat?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

Not that I know of. There are a couple different ways to do it though. Mine runs on selling food for example(Where profitable, not measly RWL food prices). I build foragers and barracks and have a large army, but supported by the constant selling of food. That's just one of them that I use, for the most part its how you describe though wolf. Though if you get cash supply from someone else you can maintain your army for most of the itme without having to put it on the market. I've done that at times.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES