DimeDag Darrell killed while playing show

Started by Yellow Eyes, December 09, 2004, 05:19:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yellow Eyes

Wow... that is the only words I can think to say. Dimebag wrote riffs that just blew my mind. It is hard to believe he is gone. And the way it happens just scares me. It makes you wonder how safe concerts really are. Either way, Dimebag will be greatly missed. Just thought I would share. Don't know how many people listen to metal, but it's a good topic to be discussed.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1494653/2...?headlines=true

cloud

yea, I just heard that on the news like 30 min. ago... they were supposed to play a concert about 40 minutes from my house... I really liked damage plan...sad day for metal fans.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

Holby

I read it on the news 4 hours ago *Tired*
I will not deleted this

wolf bite

I would think that since Holby is amost a day ahead of us, he could have called him and warned of the gunman.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

LOL@wolf. Oh and yes, very sad day. Pantera rocked.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

RazorClaw

:( To quote a guy from another BB, "That really sucks. RIP, Dime!"