dream car

Started by Peace Alliance, November 19, 2004, 10:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

windy, just modify it so t has a top speed of 300, then you barely have to push the gas to go the sped limit! *sigh* Wish we didn't have speed limits.

Aqualis

Quote from: Gen. VolkovFirst off... LOL at Peace's last post. You do that.. I'll just stick with my Ferrari and get all the HOT chicks lol. Secondly.. Someone please point out to me WHERE in windy's post it says that windy wants a cavalier..... only thing I saw was that he wanted a Sunfire and a Firebird.... not exactly the BEST cars in the world, but a Firebird can be respectable, the the Sunfire looks pretty sweet. Heck if I could have any car I wanted and didn't have to worry about it being street legal, I'd want my brothers Firebird after he's completely done modifying it. Right now its fast as all get out, when he's done, it will blow away a Ferrari. It can already hit 150 mph no sweat, and smoke Corvette's of any year. That's with just his beginning motor and no supercharger. He plans to drop a 454 big block in it and supercharge it. In layman's terms... its gonna be REALLY REALLY REALLY FAST. And quick. We're talking a 8 or 9 second car here. (Again for laymen, it will run the quarter mile in 8 to 9 seconds, for a reference, a corvette can run it in 12-14 seconds depending on the year and mods it has. That's a HUGE difference.) Course by that point it won't really be street legal any more... or have any stock parts left other than possibly the doors.
I'd love to do that, some day.

Modifying it won't make illegal. The only thing I can think of that would make it illegal would be taking off the headlights to save weight. I know theres more but that the only things that I can think of off the top of my head.

What engine does it have now?

windy, the point, outside of racing, is better on street performance, not neccesrily breaking the speed limit (at least, not inside the city limits). Acceleration, cornering, braking, safety.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Illegalness:  Nitrous in your car

Dream Car:  Mitsubishi Eclipse Concept-E (hybrid version of eclipse)
Engine: V-6 hybrid
HP: 270(470+)
Color: black

Mitsubishi SST Targa (basically a new version of the Eclipse)
Engine: unknown
HP: unknown
Stereo System: 350 watt
Color: black

Mitsubishi SST Spyder (basically new version of Eclipse Spyder)
Engine: 4cylinder
HP: 250
Color: Black

Here's a link to Mitsubishi's concept car line.  You can see all the cars I mentioned above that I would like on this page...btw the colors aren't the ones displayed, but the ones I'd like to have the vehicle...

Mitsubishi Concept Cars
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Aqualis

Quote from: ScarwakeIllegalness:  Nitrous in your car
Nope, that's legal. So are superchargers and turbochargers.

I think slicks are illegal.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Well there's also the 500 to 1000 pounds of stuff he took off it to lower the weight. LOL. Forgot to mention that little fact. I guess its still technically street legal... but just barely. Right now it has a 350 small block Olds engine. I tell yah.. it alot of hard work, but its a sweet car. If you want to.. yuou should definitely try it.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Quote from: Aqualiswindy, the point, outside of racing, is better on street performance, not neccesrily breaking the speed limit (at least, not inside the city limits). Acceleration, cornering, braking, safety.
*Grinneth*
I know the point of modifying, it's just making it not street legal makes it worthless as a standard car, and only useful as a racer

thus my question ^_^

racing in a firebird would be spiffy..  make sure you put up a piccy of it :lol:
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Gen. Volkov

KK. I'll need to get one first. Not too hard. It is quite cool.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Holby

Too much Fast and the Furious for you all.
I will not deleted this

Aqualis

Quote from: HolbyToo much Fast and the Furious for you all.
Not a bit. I've been addicted to cars since I was two.

Volkov: What year is it?

And I would do that, if I had more than $200 and a car worth saving.

~the mighta awualis

Gen. Volkov

Holby: NO! BAD HOLBY! NO COOKIE! Fast and the Furious stank. It was also totally inaccurate. I hated that movie, my brother was working on cars well before that movie came out, and I loved cars well before that movie came out.

Aqualis: Ummm somewhere between an 89 and a 91...... not even my brothers positive. Its a third or fourth hand car. We just know the body style is in that time frame. Heh... need a bit more than 200 dollars... and you definitely need the right car. Nothing newer than about a 93-95 will accomadate a V8 if it has a V6 without heavy modifications.

DemonSlavers

The new viper GTS racer version is pretty awesome.  It's on fire :lol:  so i guess that'd be my dream car.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'