Boredom

Started by Kilkenne, November 02, 2004, 08:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Naltaca => Sorry I missed your birthday! To make up for not wishing it to you yesterday, I'll make you one when I get back from swimming tonight...Cheers.

Yellow Eyes: You see this post? This is me saying now, that most Redwall pictures are no good, and I can do a far better job with other pictures/themes.

Naltaca

Thanx kilk. You swim? How so? Do you live in like a warm place or go to an indoor pool?
COOL STORY BRO

Kilkenne

(having problems with photoshop...could be a bit, it's finished, just can't access the file)

I live in Wisconsin. It'd be a wee bit cold to be swimming outside around this time of year, hehe...

Gen. Volkov

Lol. Hiya Kilk. Good to see you too.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Gen. Volkov

Er ah.... still making stuff or just kinda messin around?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

*sniffs*

*never got one*

::cries::