Dual Screens!!

Started by windhound, December 16, 2004, 05:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

Inferior games? *Blink* WHAT??? Playstation has some of the most inventive and best games EVER made! Now yes the system is old, so its graphics and such aren't up to XBox or PS2 quality but in its day the PS1 had the best graphics of ANY game system along with the most and best games of any system. So don't you ever say its inferior just because its old! Would you say an original Nintendo was inferior? Of course not! ROOTS! You gotsa gotsa gotsa know your roots!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Nohcnonk

All the systems have at least a few games that make them worthwhile even if you hate them... I mean, I have a PS2 and want an XBox, I just like Nintendo much more. *stares at DS* So cool...

Sonoras

Quote from: Oscar The GreatBy D2 I intened you mean Diablo 2 OH yeah all the way go the Necromancer I got a level 24 one I'm stuck on fighting the summoner In the Arcane Sanctuary.

OH YEAH GO DIABLO 2 AND DA NECROMANCERS
I have a level 98 necromancer, 56 sorceress, 17 Paladin (Used to have a 54 one but it got deleted) Level 23 Druid, 16 Assasin, 28 Barbarian

Think I play enough?