broken

Started by Peace Alliance, November 21, 2004, 02:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

You guys are pathetic.. I thought I made it clear to you two? I told you how Josh has cheated /before/.. but turbo wasn't on of those times.. please bare with me people.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

I think you mean bear with me wolf snare... and I still say he cheated.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

cloud

yea,well I have almost as many defenses as you death, and isnt that a more important ratio when it comes to staying alive? ...must have been all that time in the beginning I spent on top, lol.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

wolf bite

Sadly I do have to take some responsibility for the fall of the Fire clan. As most know now, I was watching Josh?s account closely for any jumps in resources that did not correspond to turns used. Unfortunately, Fire?s plan was to send a lot of resources up to Josh. Most of Fire?s top players knowingly sent all their goods to a person that they knew was banned. When Josh was disabled, there went all their goods and left them vulnerable to Ice who made a full-scale attack going for kills. As each member of Fire was killed, half come back as Ice, now making Ice outnumber Fire.

Had Fire?s top people not risked all by not sending all their stuff to Josh, then this game would have been different, as Fire people had taken an early lead. If I had warned Fire people or had disabled Josh sooner, then all their stuff would not have gone with him.

So I can be blamed, or Josh can be blamed, or people can blame themselves for working with a banned player. Whichever way, I look forward to the reset, as the next game will be starting soon.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

perhaps in the future, if we ever want to do a 2 clan setup again, we should have a system that will keep both sides even, instead of just splitting down even and odd numbers, that would prevent clan domination in terms of numbers.

still, i think this season might have still been boring even if fire was still playing.. only having half the game to attack isn't always the way people want to play :-p

Nohcnonk

This round is boring to me because I've been dead about twice as much as I've been alive. XD  I've died 4 or 5 times, only being on Ice at the beginning.  The sad part is that the victors aren't even having any fun.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: AqualisFuzzy Devils sent you 20 bil dollars.
Dang for what? ;)

He's a HACKER lol just kidding.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Wolf Snare

Quote from: wolf biteSadly I do have to take some responsibility for the fall of the Fire clan. As most know now, I was watching Josh?s account closely for any jumps in resources that did not correspond to turns used. Unfortunately, Fire?s plan was to send a lot of resources up to Josh. Most of Fire?s top players knowingly sent all their goods to a person that they knew was banned. When Josh was disabled, there went all their goods and left them vulnerable to Ice who made a full-scale attack going for kills. As each member of Fire was killed, half come back as Ice, now making Ice outnumber Fire.

Had Fire?s top people not risked all by not sending all their stuff to Josh, then this game would have been different, as Fire people had taken an early lead. If I had warned Fire people or had disabled Josh sooner, then all their stuff would not have gone with him.

So I can be blamed, or Josh can be blamed, or people can blame themselves for working with a banned player. Whichever way, I look forward to the reset, as the next game will be starting soon.

Wolf Bite
Well said.. Incredibly well said. Although there was another incedent that tipped the scales a bit.. The reseting of the emperors.. All of that money that was loose stayed loose, and some land that was sitting arround afterwards wasn't supposed to be there. I wish you had disabled him sooner, as it obviously disrupted the game more so than usual.. but I do take responsibility of my actions, and realize I was at fault more than anyone.. I convinced him to play. I'm sorry for this round.. Was kind of a screw up.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Peace Alliance

oh, and yes, thanks to wolf bite for his help telling me about my pressganging and stuff :)

Gen. Volkov

One, its cool Snare, I just want it over. Yes you screwed up a bit.. but most of the fault lies with Josh himself. He's the cheater who messed up the game.

And Nohc... you're right... the winners are bored. No one is having fun, I see no real reason for the set to continue. Unless Peace really wants to break the emp of Fire some more.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

DemonSlavers

Quote from: Wolf Snare
Quote from: wolf biteSadly I do have to take some responsibility for the fall of the Fire clan. As most know now, I was watching Josh?s account closely for any jumps in resources that did not correspond to turns used. Unfortunately, Fire?s plan was to send a lot of resources up to Josh. Most of Fire?s top players knowingly sent all their goods to a person that they knew was banned. When Josh was disabled, there went all their goods and left them vulnerable to Ice who made a full-scale attack going for kills. As each member of Fire was killed, half come back as Ice, now making Ice outnumber Fire.

Wolf Bite
Well said.. Incredibly well said. Although there was another incedent that tipped the scales a bit.. The reseting of the emperors.. All of that money that was loose stayed loose, and some land that was sitting arround afterwards wasn't supposed to be there. I wish you had disabled him sooner, as it obviously disrupted the game more so than usual.. but I do take responsibility of my actions, and realize I was at fault more than anyone.. I convinced him to play. I'm sorry for this round.. Was kind of a screw up.
yeh the sooner the better eh?
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Death Eater

Fire took an early lead? That's not what the top ten said...hehe
user posted image

Nohcnonk

I say they just shut it down, declare Ice the winner, and start sign-ups for next round early. ^_^