To the admins...

Started by Blankshots, November 16, 2004, 01:33:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blankshots

Ok so my girlfriend complains that I play this game everyday, so I tell her to start playing, she makes an account and automatically it is disabled...So she writes to the Admin saying what has happend and is she allowed to play? That was on the third of november, and ya still no account...I killed my account and went to resign up and ya automatically disabled due to mutiple accounts...I emailed Admins asking for this to be fixed....and still nothing, what do we have to do to get the accounts active? How many emails need to be sent?

Please Admins, let us play!!
I have a 75 lb pitbull, and he will eat your face, haha yes, eat your face.

What's the worst part about telling your parent's you ride a skateboard? That your gay, yes you are.

wolf bite

I for one have never received any mail from you, nor do I show any in game mail sent to any Admin about this. Maybe it was lost in the mail. Please click on my name here and tell me what account is being played by whom, and what you want to be activated.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Ashyra Nightwing

This happens to me, too. Whenever I try to sign up I'm instantly disabled for multiple accounts..

wolf bite

... and I disable you and you don't check.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Nohcnonk

Before you make a new account, make sure it says "There is no such account!" or something of the like when you try to login.  Common sense, people.  It says that your account will be deleted shortly for a reason.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Lol yeah I did that again but I don't wantg to play seeing as I'm disabled.