another RWL game

Started by Peace Alliance, November 04, 2004, 05:25:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

and don't say it depends on if your busy or not, assume the game is coming out right now. although its not  <_<  

Ashyra Nightwing

Balanced? What do ye mean?

Guthorm Swordmaster

I'd play I'd gladly ditch some other sites for RWL.

Peace Alliance

balenced as in its even gameplay. as in measures have been taken to make sure one race isn't better the others, and that there is more the 1 possible way to win. and so that offences aren't so much easier then defenses.

RazorClaw

No. I'd go for the better defense, but melikes the races the way they are, other than maybe making Rat and Crow better.

Juska

You like the way races are now, lmao guess you don't try to play competivily with a race besides marten or wildcat.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Peace Alliance

the game will be balenced, i assure you of that razorclaw.

and it will be without taking away everyones favorite features and special spells too.

RazorClaw

Never used Marten, only recently started using Wildcat. Used Weasel to get to third in Era Two or whenever that was, and got to 11th as a relative newb playing with Stoat. Always used to use Weasel. And Peace, if I'm understanding you correctly, you're saying that everything other than Wildcat and Marten will become better, but they stay the same? Inm that case, yes, I'd play.

Juska

Stop posting here peace and work on the game! I want a balanced RWL!!!!  
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

David

(hades) YEA! I dont mind ditching FaF for it! or even ww2!! Just do it!

DemonSlavers

hey im good for any new chalenges that come my way.
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'