Is wolf bite cheating? You Decide.

Started by Ereptor, February 17, 2003, 07:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow Man

Quote from: Shadow Giantoh man. oh geez. holy COW you people are acting like total 2 yearold snotballs, for lack of a better word. personally, i think that if wolfy and his clan were cheating, the  admins would know, as i suspect that they can just check IP's on different people. even if they are, i'm not unduly worried. i really couldn't care less, after all it's just a (*censored*) game! it's fun! why are you arguing over it like a bunch of 2 yearolds?!? you people make me sick!! and btw, i'm not just ragging on one side of the argument. wolf's clan is just as bad. i mean, it's bad enough to have idiots on one side, but you people can't even get reasons staight! get your information together and talk it out like civilised people for goodness sake!!! Arggh! i can't even think staight! its such a stupid thing to argue over!
Thanks for your opinion Shadow buddy. Your english also makes you sound like a 2 year old snotball!
I think you are in wofly's clan. I'm also sure by now you know IPs don't mean squat!?!
I'm unduly?!?! worried.
Why are you judging a bunch of two year olds?
Your lack of grammar and ability to write paragraphs make me sick!!!
Thanks for calling us all idiots.
If some of these posts aren't civilized, what is?
ARGGGHHH, I doubt you could think straight if you tried!

wolf bite

Shadow Giant I like you, you have it all right.

There has been more then enough of this.

I have tried to talk to them, but I got threats, I hade given them my AIM account, now I have had to shut it down because everytime I am on line I get blasted with all their clan YELLING (if that can be done in words) at me.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Shadow Man

Quote from: wolf biteShadow Giant I like you, you have it all right.

There has been more then enough of this.

I have tried to talk to them, but I got threats, I hade given them my AIM account, now I have had to shut it down because everytime I am on line I get blasted with all their clan YELLING (if that can be done in words) at me.

Wolf Bite
Well I guess you earn my sympathy vote!!!!!!!!!!

Mysterious Guy

Well, I mean, LOL. Look at the Shuffle clan. Don't tell me they're not a bunch of multis. Then look at DDD and yourself, oh my Gosh, half the game should be disabled.

Shadow Giant

i'm not in wolf's clan, i'm in hope eternal's. we're at war with his clan, so i don't like him anyway....oh and about my english, sorry. i don't really care abou writing prim and proper on the internet, such a waste of time and God-given talent if you know what i mean. and thank you for your lovely respect for other people's opinions, it means a lot to me. :)  
Don't you wish you were more like me?
Admit it. You do, don't you?

"A wise monkey doesn't monkey with another monkey's monkey."

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

I throw peanuts at old ladies!

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
People want to see us on DVD!
Yes Dad."
          From the Osbournes commercial for the DVD

*#sincerely, Shadow Giant#*
The best west of California.
(I live in Hawaii, Okay?)

Blood Wake

i know that shuffle is not cheating because i know them
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow Giant

no offense wolf bite, just a little clan rivalry. :P  

To pass the time: Sit in your car in a parking lot with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
Yes Dad."

Shadow Man

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Shadow Giant

pleez don't tell me you are a split personality of someone i know shadow man. its bad enough you copied my name, but who are you? it's rilly rilly scary...

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
Yes Dad."

Shadow Giant

oh hi retto just saw you poppin in there contribute why doncha? :)  

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
Yes Dad."

Germania 4

oh man. oh geez. holy COW you people are acting like total 2 yearold snotballs, for lack of a better word.
We act like 2 year olds, you talk like a 2 year old. Consider it even?

they can just check IP's on different people.
As i'm sure I have said before IPs are useless.

i really couldn't care less, after all it's just a (*censored*) game! it's fun!
What's the point of playing this game if other people cheat and make it not as much fun?

why are you arguing over it like a bunch of 2 yearolds?!?
Why aren't we arguing? In which way are we arguing to be classed as two year olds?

it's bad enough to have idiots on one side, but you people can't even get reasons staight!
My reasons are perfectly straight.

get your information together and talk it out like civilised people for goodness sake!!!
I am, you just interupted with more spam.

stupid thing to argue over!
Are you saying to let cheaters come and go? Might as well give everyone the MySQL database password.

I'm sure there is a feature called block.

oh and about my english, sorry. i don't really care abou writing prim and proper on the internet, such a waste of time and God-given talent if you know what i mean
Yes, the extra three seconds to at least make your sentence readable is a time killer.

i dunt kare 3ith3r, really.
L33t speak

huh????
pardon?

pleez don't tell me you are a split personality of someone i know shadow man. its bad enough you copied my name, but who are you? it's rilly rilly scary...
really

Shadow Giant

oh no germania...you weren't one of the "not got the reasons straight" people...you were an idiot.  :)  just wanted to clear that up. and i don't care if you can read my sentence or not, you're just another inferior being on this demented world of ours....

"What the h*** is this?
DVD Dad.
Yes Dad."

Germania 4

Quote from: Shadow Giantoh no germania...you weren't one of the "not got the reasons straight" people...you were an idiot.  :)  just wanted to clear that up. and i don't care if you can read my sentence or not, you're just another inferior being on this demented world of ours....
This informal fallacy is known as an argument ad hominem. It is committed when someone attacks the person holding a particular view rather than the person's argument. In this example, Germania's character is being attacked, but whether or not the criticism of his character is valid, it is irrelevant to the subject under discussion.