THE CHEESE PARTY

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, October 24, 2004, 06:37:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

My fellow warlords- have you noticed how un-cheese-ful these great forums have become? A place once so bountiful and marvellous to behold; a place once so renowned that vermin from everywhere were not ashamed to show little stickers in the backs of their cars saying :"CHEESE FREAK"; a place where once opportunities for all included food; a place no longer as great. You walk around, you see it. The forums have changed - for the worse. How can you let this terrible misjustice continue? How can you live with yourself knowing that hundreds of cheeses across the world are left friendless and uneaten? How can you sleep at night while all over the forums cheese is gradually slipping from the public memory? The shame of it! I see you there, in the first row, shaking your head in shame. How could you have let this disaster spread? Shame on you! You, who regard yourself as a RWLer through and through but yet let cheese simply fade away into the endless night? Shame! Stand up! Throw away your predujudices! Hold the hands of your fellow RWLers and walk forward together into the cheese-filled dawn that beckons! My friends, together we can still save these forums! Together we can build a better world! United! Come! The time for action has come! Up up up! Up and onwards to a brighter world - a cheese world!

We can make a difference! Vote for the Cheese party and united we shall change the forums for better, and forever!

[written by Arguia Zsah, vice president and offical propagandist for the president and offical tea cosie of the Cheese Party, Ashyra Nightwing]

Arguia Zsah

To join the Cheese Party:

Message Arguia or Ashyra, or post here. You will then be given the banner to put in your signature, and, if and when one is made, a cheese party avatar. If you are lucky, there are some posts going spare!

A BRIGHTER WORLD. A CHEESE WORLD.

Ashyra Nightwing

Eat cheese. Live longer.

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

RazorClaw

We already did this, w/me as opposing candidate. The parties will not make themselves the subject of this incoherant babble!

Ashyra Nightwing

I don't care!

Wildwood, welcome to the Cheese Party!

Arguia Zsah

*hugs wildwood*

As the third member you can have the dubious position of Offical Frog Frier. Why? Because I said so! :P  

DemonSlavers

I LOVE CHHEEEEEEEESE I WANT TO HELP THE CHEESE PEOPLE BECAUSE I LOOOOOOVE CHEEESE :D  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Arguia Zsah

Welcome to the Cheese Party! If you want the banner to put in your sig, just PM me and I'll send it to you!