Massing troops

Started by Derfasciti, May 10, 2005, 01:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Derfasciti

I've been thinking about massing like 90% of rats from day one. They seem easy enough to come by.

My question is can rats fight against skiffs, weasels, etc. if they choose a certain attack?

Like can a bombardment attach pit weasel vs. rat or does it have to be weasel vs. weasel?  

RazorClaw

It is Weasel vs. Weasel. So, if you have 5M rats and your opponent has none, but fifty-million stoats, aside from the fact that you'll be crushed upon retalitation, you can get land, because you have superior rats. The only way to engage other troop types is to do a standard attack. This pits all of your troops vs. all of theirs.  

Golden

If you use standard attack it will use all types of troops, so yes Rats can fight against other types.

If you have 3,000,000 rats and your enemy has 500,000 rats 200,000 weasels 400,000 staots and 300,000 skiffs you will only lose rats(a lot of them) and your enemy will lose numbers in every type.

But you can specifcly pit rats vs. another type other than rats like razor said.

Holby

Stop being so confusing :P

Guerilla Strike - Rats vs Rats
Bombardment - Weasels vs Weasels
Frontal Assault - Stoats vs Stoat
Naval Assault - Skiffs vs Skiffs

So if you have a more powerful troop type of any sort you can take land from the bad guy :D

When you attack, you use Offense Points against your opponent's Defense Points.
When you use Guerilla strike, you are attacking with your rats' offense against the other guy's rats' defense.
A rat is worth 2 on the attack. Defending, only 1. So, assuming there are no other factors, you only need half as many rats to break your opponent.

Weasels are 2/6
Stoats are 5/3
Skiffs are 6/8
I will not deleted this

Derfasciti

All right, thanks a lot for the help, guys.