Ridiculous

Started by Veranor, October 02, 2004, 11:16:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

You should read the topic before you post Checkerpaw. We have discussed EVERYTHING you just said (which wasn't much, mind you) and yet you still treat us as if we were idiots. Seriously.
I will not deleted this

Veranor

Quote from: Holbyyet you still treat us as if we were idiots
That's not what we meant (or at least I didn't) whatever though.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Germania

Quote from: Veranor
Quote from: Peace AllianceVeranor, do you honestly think loren and sworn are unaware of what you're telling them? They know full well what the consequences of this war are, and you can't honestly believe they haven't at least glanced at the top 10.

if you want to start a war with ablaze, Veranor, i'm afraid your going to have to sign up, and start it yourself.

Oh, and wildwood. while you were attacking me and ablaze, it seems you left yourself open for a dozen poisons by someone in sworn... so perhaps you aren't all that involved in the war?

Besides, as they obviously have done nothing about it, a quick reminder doesn't hurt. And how long do you guys think this clan will stay neutral? Hmm, Ereptor, Peace, Kilk, Orcrist, Nick, oh yeah that sounds like just the most fun loving HPRs this game has ever seen!

But honestly though, GL Ablaze, no good take overs as of late, so nice change of pace.

EDIT: The word filters should at least fit in grammatically.
HPR?

Juby (Tercios)

I think HPR is a person who amasses food, but Ii'm not positive on that one.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

HPR is also a whiner...  typically assoiciated with food massers..
Happy Pony Raisers
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

wolf bite

... named after the first horde to do it well with all foraggers. Humm, was that stormclaw?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

QuoteWe killed because "conventional war" was not any fun and Loren killed, actually killed, an empire first, two empires matter of fact. You never wanted to stop the killing so I don't give a care what's coming out of your mouth because it's all twisted.

Quotesharing rescources when necessary along with participating in kill runs and all other acts of war

I thought you only did kill runs when "conventional war" failed? Or is it that you're just real eager to burst my bloated ego? Juska, after you got killed, and i talked to you, you denyed having plotted against ablaze, but i in fact NEW about you're plotting. I knew about the message you sent to wolf bite.... but i didn't accuse you, not after you lied to my face, because i wanted to stay neutral, i didn't want to war with you.

and that fact still remains, however i'd just like you to know, i have no trust for you. If you were trying to play your cards right, you did it very poorly. because i do trust the leaders of loren.

we're still neutral

Juby (Tercios)

I'd be wary about trusting holbs this round though peace, he's pretty evil  :ph34r:  
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

windhound

*grinneth*  current leader of Loren  ==  Blue Dragon (#437)  ==  me   :)

but yeah, Holby 'n' Neo pretty much control Loren..  I is just a figurehead that will probably be killed off again ^_^   which would be a shame, as I'm getting fond of this account...

Holby isnt ebil either, he's just misunderstood  ;)   and a tad kill happy..  though, sworn started it  :P  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Juby (Tercios)

we've had this debate before eh, we attacked you bad but you broke the kill barrier.

wolf bite

We are just better at what you started.

Death to Loren, Death to S.E, Death to Blades, and above all Death to Wolf Bite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Veranor

Quote from: wolf bite... named after the first horde to do it well with all foraggers. Humm, was that stormclaw?

Wolf Bite
It's a peaceful player, which usually means they scout and foodmass. It was sarcasm.

I think Ragefur coined the term. Dunno if there was ever a horde by that name (prior to the coining).
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Peace Alliance

stormy coined it, however it was later applied to someone who was playing like one, and now its the official meaning.

I do believe at some point in time somebody played with the name, but that was after stormy used the term, and after the first HPR guy was called an HPR

RazorClaw

Stormy first USED it, but Ragefur COINED it.  

Holby

Not from my knowledge.
Ragefur coined the term in a post about those whingeing, whining players. "This isn't RWL: Happy Pony Raisers", or something to that effect.
From memory, anyway.
Stormclaw insists on being called Stormclaw, except from a handful of friends. Um, yes. Stormclaw was never a HPR as far as I know. People just liked to refer to those peeps that way rather than them being HPRs.
I will not deleted this