is there too much spam in the forums?

Started by DemonSlavers, November 22, 2004, 05:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

YOU made this poll? YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! ROFLLMAO! All you base are belong to us! This is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen. Demon spams 9/10 posts, if not 10/10.

DemonSlavers

Quote from: RazorClawYOU made this poll? YOU? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL! ROFL! LMAO! ROFLLMAO! All you base are belong to us! This is one of the most hilarious things I have ever seen. Demon spams 9/10 posts, if not 10/10.
hahahahaha one word spam?
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

RazorClaw

Actually, I had 17 non-spam words in that post and 2 non-spam numerical equations. The rest was emphasizing the hilarity of someone who spams so much asking if there is too much spam, when he produces 3/4 of it.  

DemonSlavers

so? That doesnt matter and even when you still see that i said sorry and i'll try to improve you still mock and make fun of me. HAHA thats pretty low.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

You think you could absorb some of the good grammar after a while. I mean, how many times has everyone said "hypocrite" and you still say "hipocrit". And for the love of God, you put the apostraphie where there's a missing letter, not a space. Isn't, not is'nt.

Gen. Volkov

I'm getting really annoyed, but I'm done trying, I suggest you do the same Menatus. Its obvious all he's going to do is mock us for our attempts to make him a good forum member. Also, is spelled apostrophe.... not apostraphie.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

DemonSlavers

Alright well first of all i dont care if i'm a good forum member.  Though it would be good, but somtimes things dont always happen the way you want it.  Anyways, Mentus Sorry for calling you spammer.  I haven't got alot of sleep my self, so i guess that can make people a little grouchy.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI'm getting really annoyed, but I'm done trying, I suggest you do the same Menatus. Its obvious all he's going to do is mock us for our attempts to make him a good forum member. Also, is spelled apostrophe.... not apostraphie.
Oh yeah, I'm sure THAT really ruined your day and made you lose sleep. -_-; XD I'm so evil.

DemonSlavers

Yiss yiss you are verrrrrrrrrrrrry evil!!  It is starting to scare me, but oh well.  *Pets weird looking cat, off of Austin Powers in an evil way.

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Gen. Volkov

LOL. Oh yes. misspelled words always annoy me. lol. You are the most evil of all evils.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES