Loren

Started by IB-frank, September 22, 2004, 01:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IB-frank

That was true.
DO NOT RUN, TASTY CHILDREN! I WILL NOT HURT YOU! I AM YOUR FRIEND!

Juby (Tercios)

Yes that was rude, and I'm sorry  B)

Wolf, Ra'zac was attacked many times while he was in Loren, that was a recurring problem, people kept attacking our spy  :rolleyes:  I kept having ot tell people off for doing it, personnally.
Why did you think he was never attacked????
This complete fabrication undermines your whole story.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

Wow, Juby, this is your totally organized, completely controlled clan...  :rolleyes:  

Juby (Tercios)

A) it's not mine, B) we didn't tell most people he was a spy cause we weren't sure who was a spy in our clan or was spying in our forums.
C) We may not be the most organized, but they follow orders when given (nohc was not killed) and that has nothing ot do with wolf bite's "musings" and guesses.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

RazorClaw

It's just that you said your clan is under complete control, then you implied they were not, now you imply they're in fair control. Which is it?

Guthorm Swordmaster

make your mind up Jubes.

Juby (Tercios)

:o Your deflecting the issue, I have maintained this entire time that this nohc issue was caused by an over-zealous member, who we ordered to stop their run, and they did, that sounds like control to me.
Then, We (the brass of the clan), out of the knowledge that their is a spy in our midst do not tell all the members of our clan who our spy is.  Our spy would get attacked, we would then tell the person not to attack them, then a couple people forget who was who a bit later and attacked him again.  I told them off.
Now I ask you a question, what does this detail have to do with Wolf's fabrication, you are blatantly trying to distract the issue on a pointless tip.  An important realization was made that wolf's arguements cannot be taken as proof alone and that has not been dealt with, so I'll ask the two of you to stop cluttering and distracting the issue and get to the freakin point eh :angry: