Ebay

Started by windhound, September 16, 2004, 02:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windhound

ebay is currently huge...
rather hard to get good prices on things anymore, but it's the place to go to find discontinued stuff..  like Red Barron 3D and Sidewinder joysticks..  

so are there any ebayers out there?  obviously most here wouldnt have their own accounts, as you have to be 18 to get one, but I ordered quite a few things via my mum's account before I got mine own..

*shruggeth*
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Lady Shael

I almost never visit Ebay, I went there once to look up some anime merchandise, but I didn't intend to buy anything. My friend, though, seems to be on it a lot. She always complains about the stupid stuff she sees up there, and she bought a collection of old presidential campaign pins.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

bjornredtail

Current and complete list of stuff I've gotten off of Ebay:
$15 set of strings for a certain, to remain unamed, bowed bass clef stringed instrament.

And that's it. Pretty good strings for 15 bucks. I tipically would pay that much for just one string.  
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

Ashyra Nightwing

*has never bought anything from Ebay*

Arguia Zsah

*doesn't have a credit card*

*so hasn't brought anything off ebay*

if you type in "rowing boat" you get boat shaped coat hooks. you can't go rowing on one if them! stupid ebay!!!!!!!!

Wildwood

Ebay rocks.  My dad has an account which I conveintly use for him, so I basicly have an account.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Cindarin

Ebay is nothing but a scam.  Just like... wait nevermind.  Not a good idea to state that comment. >.<  In other news, I found a penny.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Almkman

I got a Rocky Colivito card off it.Its good for some reasons.You can find mostly everything that you can't find in the area around you,on there.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

Ashyra Nightwing

*pokes Wildwood* Are you trying to compete with Arguia in the Longest Sig Competition? Make it shorter!
:P

Arguia Zsah

*scowls at Wildwood*

the longest sig shall be mine!!!! mwahahahar!

RazorClaw

I bought a pair of $800 buck goalie pads off there that are usually $1200...