help.. again

Started by ZeWhiteRabbit, September 04, 2004, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeWhiteRabbit

Hi again, scratch that... it was just that i wasnt gaining as many... silly me. Anywho ive come up with another problem. After i used up all my turns i dont know what to do. It says i have 94 protection left or sumthin like that. What do i do?

-thanks

Wolf Snare

Ahh... read my reply in you're other topic.... Protection is a shield that basically gets you ready for the real game. In protection, you cannot attack another warlord, and no one can attack you. It gives you a little time to develop your warlord before putting you in harms way. You can't do much at the moment, other than wait for your turns. Once you use 44 more turns, you will be prompted to enter your validation code. You should find this in the inbox of the email address you supplied when signing up.. Unless you have an AOL address, which can get rather complicated. Anyways, if you have any more questions just post them in either one of the topics you created. Again I highly recommend visiting wolf bites journal. Someone will post the link in this topic I'm sure, but I really have to go.
-Wolf Snare
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Myrhakel

What strategy are you using? Go to manage account and change the percentages so that you mass one of a troop type.

Wolf Bite's Journal

Read that carefully. They ought to link to this on the main page, especially since the Help stuff isn't there.
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Juska

The journel is nice, but beware isn't very up to date.

The camps thing is stupid, camps are a very valuable seeing the public market isn't very active here. Click the link in my sig to see my personal strat.

I'd advise scouting all 200 turns in protection.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19