lottery

Started by Shadow, September 05, 2007, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alazar is Back

Quote from: Firetooth on December 01, 2007, 02:26:51 PM
maybe you could win extra turns or troops?

I think that would effect the game a little too much maybe troops but definetly not turns, personally if its changed i think only loyalty food and money should be possibilities...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

pippin the mighty

Land could be one, but only 1000 or so as as you said, it may affect it. But it could be everymonth lottery, so you get multiple items. Maybe 5b cash, 1k land, 1m loyalty and 500m food.

Firetooth

yes, that would be alot more useful

Quote from: Alazar is Back on January 15, 2008, 10:37:13 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on December 01, 2007, 02:26:51 PM
maybe you could win extra turns or troops?

I think that would effect the game a little too much maybe troops but definetly not turns, personally if its changed i think only loyalty food and money should be possibilities...
True I agree it would be a bit unfair winning turns now I have played this game a bit more I think food is quite popular at the moment though, Id rather have 1bil food then 5bilcash :)
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Quote from: pippin the mighty on January 15, 2008, 12:10:01 PM
Land could be one, but only 1000 or so as as you said, it may affect it. But it could be everymonth lottery, so you get multiple items. Maybe 5b cash, 1k land, 1m loyalty and 500m food.

nah I agree with Alazar here. Getting land and troops and such can do more harm than good for some strategies.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Alazar is Back

Pip thats not even alot of food or money or loyalty though it should be like 20bil cash 1bil food and 10mil loyalty or something of that measure.
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..