Goodbye...

Started by Loganus, February 11, 2003, 09:59:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loganus

I am quitting redwall warlords because i simply and getting pretty beat up, plus is taking alot of time away from me. I AM HENCEFORTH A FREE TARGET, BUT PLZ BE FAIR AND DONT TAKE IT ALL !!!!! :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  I am order of the ferrets #90

Loganus

Goodbye, and good hunting! :P  

Loganus

Ps, i am not goin out and loggin out 4 the last time without spamming  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Trident

Happy Pony Raising!  90?  Umm...who attacked you a lot?  (Hope I didn't...) I hardly ever attack ferrets, weasels, or stoats.  Then again, I hardly ever attack wolves.  I never attack lizards, I can hardly break them...though when somebody sent me aid and I bought a bunch of rats and soon had almost 1 mil, I could break just about anybody... But those went by real fast!  *You attacked 311 (shadow something) and captured 500 acres of land!  You lost 200,000 rats, your enemy lost 10,000!  Now that sucked...

calria

Quote from: TridentHappy Pony Raising!
YAY for HPR!!! It is my FWIEND!

Toodles, dahlink, and have fun off in that weird place that those people at school call "having a life".... they keep saying I should get one, but I dunno where to buy one. And where'd I put it? My room's full of Magic Cards and notebooks full of old RP characters and stuff....

Trident

You like rpgs, Calria?  

www.rw-club.org/woods

Unelss you already go there...

Redwall rpg, made by Retto  :D