The Bells Tolled

Started by Morzan, August 16, 2004, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

NO FAIR! I was at full health, and attacked Juska with over twice his force, and couldn't break him! Effing guard towers! Doesn't matter. I'll save turns. Just you wait, Sworn, just you wait... lol, what an idiot. Numernor will probably lose at least 12% of his troops, if I got him in the negatives... I ask you, no money! What preparedness!  

Juska

LOL.......I liked your attacks Razorclaw. We spent all our money on troops you say? And you also say that's a bad thing? Better than getting it stolen away like what we did to 4 members last night. There is also a place called the bank where you can save and borrow money safely.......

QuoteRazorClaw spat. The disgutsting and unprovoked attacks upon him had made him feel sick. Back when he played, one didn't simply attack 8 times or steal 10 times then attack three for the hades of it. But he was ready, he was prepared. He would fight back.

Back when you played? Aren't you playing now? When I see someone with 880mil cash and only 9 leaders and no raised defences I generally steal it all no matter who you are. The funniest part is I had like 600 leaders when I stole you and Swordmasters cash. I attacked you for your land. This is war Razorclaw, I learned that when you people unprovokedly attacked me 57 times and then killed me, looks like your learning the meaning of war too.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Nobody takes a joke these days...

Itha Dragonslayer

Itha growled at the retreating armies. Fools, they hit him while he was down. It was ok though, he would be back with more armies. His dreams had still been dark, with the evil laughter, but it was probably just that...a dream. His armies now were growing again. Sworn had been able to do nothing. They would fall soon, and he would prove his worth.  

RazorClaw

*groans* This topic was dead, keep it that way!

Itha Dragonslayer

But you posted yesterday? And I like RP, its one good thing these foolish Sworn people are doing

RazorClaw

I posted to try and erm, uh, finalize the topic, that's it, yeah...

Orcrist

Orcrist arrived back from the south to find his empire in shambles- literally. By forgetting to leave an ample beast in command while going on a 1 week vacation, Orcrist allowed his empire to fall into nothingness (aka it was deleted for inactivity). He vowed never to let this happen again and restarted with renewed vigor...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

RazorClaw

Well, Orcrist, sometimes we must lose whta is important to us in life.  :D  

Orcrist

OOC: Heheh- I thought I would have internet- guess not...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant