UMD

Started by RazorClaw, August 12, 2004, 03:42:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guthorm Swordmaster

I want to know too.

RazorClaw

No, Guthorm, you're not allowed. Big people only post.

Juska

You don't have a soul? That's a pretty bold statement. I want to know what nev wrote aswell.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Yeesh! Nobody wants a soul! If you want to deteriorate your soul but not completely destroy it, go the Kerry way. Dope, Slam, Coke, Marijuane, whatever you please sir! Hehe, I've created interest and posting in this topic with the mystery surrounding Nev's post. And only he and I know what he posted. He knows what evil lies in the hearts of men? RazorClaw knows.

Angst Vulpine

Post it Nev, or you want I should turn you into steak? Mm, steak.
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

RazorClaw

Ooh, ooh, London Broil, make him a London Broil!

Angst Vulpine

What's THAT?
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Myrhakel

London broil is a steak that is pan-fried ( not grilled) over high heat only to medium rare. It's a good way to prepare lean meat such as flank steak and shoulder.  
The man
Of virtuous soul commands not, nor obeys:
Power, like a desolating pestilence,
Pollutes whate'er it touches, and obedience,
Bane of all genius, virtue, freedom, truth,
Makes slaves of men, and, of the human frame,
A mechanised automaton.

Percy Bysshe Shelley

user posted image

Veranor

Mmmm steak.  
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Angst Vulpine

Sounds tasty.  :P  
Angst Vulpine  

RazorClaw

'tis quite tasty. Or a beef tenderloin, salted an hour before cooking, then put on the grill. Heated for 5-7 minutes over the charcoals. Then you move all the charcoals over to opne side, and let it cook... *licks lips* If there were veggie steaks, I'd be a vegetarian, but as is...

Angst Vulpine

*goes to find Nev*  :P  
Angst Vulpine  

bjornredtail

I was about to post another political poll, but descided aginst it. Mabey I ought to run poll on that...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!