I am going away..

Started by Ashyra Nightwing, August 07, 2004, 10:09:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashyra Nightwing

I am going away (to Italy! ^__^) for three weeks. I might still be around- it all depends on how much the mall computers cost to use...
So... I'll see you in a while!

~Ashy

Arguia Zsah

oh! have i missed you ashy? i just came back from camp today and i am going to my caravan on the coast for the rest of the holiday tommorrow! so see you in september! :D

have a nice time in italy and send me a postcard!

windhound

Italy!
much spiffyness..  
'bet Venice is spiffy..  city on the water..  heard it floods easily though ^_^

have fun!
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

hey windy! are you going anywhere this hol?

windhound

me?  I went to Mi. last week, thus I lost my Reg. account and had to start over..  just as well though, as the evil Sworns woulda poisened me anyhow..  and I've got a strong army with my new account..  but I've gone nowhere outa the country..  Mi was fun though, I got to sail my little rc sailboat every day on the lake my Grandparents live on..   very fun..  NC state has a little park with a lake next to it, so I'm happy..  I'll still beable to sail my little boat.. yay..  I've  drifted..  

um yeah,  where in Italy are you plannin' on going Ashra?  The Vadican is supposed to be beatiful too..  
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arguia Zsah

i can't play either game cos i'm disabled ( for some unknown reason... *sulks*)

i think ashy might already have left... i don't know.

-----------------

oh! i just remembered!! she's going to lake Garda (i think that's right...)

windhound

Retto is online right now..  if you message him and convince him that you werent cheating he'll reactivate your account..  

Arguia Zsah

i try to when it tells me i am disabled... but i just get told i don't exsist.

Arguia Zsah

i just messaged retto.. it actually admitted that i do exsist!

Nohcnonk

Juby (Tercios)

wish I could see Trieste in Italy, hope you get too...
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

VinnieOlle

Windhound what lake were you on or what county where you in?

RazorClaw

See ya, Ashy, have fun! while you're gone, I'll be building up masses of followers to declare me president despite tied votes!!!