Where me vali

Started by Just A Noob, July 18, 2004, 11:42:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just A Noob

Whens me blasted vali code gonna get here ive had it resent like 10 times! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Nohcnonk

Er, this isn't good.

Juska

Did you put in a valid emial adress? You could just send a pm to Retto, this should be in the help forum shouldn't it?
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Morzan

Actually, this is a major problem. I signed up like 2 weeks ago in normal, and used my turns to whenever you need your validiation code. It was not at the email I had put in. I figured I had entered the wrong email, and that there was a simple solution. I PMed Retto in the forums, telling him of this and asking him to send me an email or pm of my code. Then I sent the same message via email to Retto. Then, after 2 days, I asked a friend to in game message the admins and tell them of my situation. Then I went on vacation, and since I could not put myself on vacation, my account was destroyed. I never recieved any information from Retto, even after I had tried resending the code. I have not seen Retto online since I joined up, and a few of my old friends here have said that they have not seen Retto. Now I am going to restart an account, but what if the same thing happens?  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

The Lady Shael

*moves to Help forum*

Retto hasn't been around lately, I think he's on vacation somewhere. I think. *scratches head*

You can try signing up again, but if it really is a bug that's stopping you from getting your validation code, we can't do much about it except wait for Retto to get back.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

wolf bite

If yu are using AOL, then don't!

AOL will not give you your code from this server, use Hotmail or something.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Angst Vulpine

He's off in Europe some place. France, I think.

*jealous*
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

The Lady Shael

Hey, look I forgot to move it to the Help forum....*laughs weakly* I'm not having a good day.

*moves it for real this time*
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Morzan

I used netscape, but I will try hotmail this time. I never had a problem with netscape before. I know Retto was having some mail problems, but I thought RWL sent your code as soon as you signed up for it.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Arguia Zsah

is retto on holiday? that would explain why i'm still disabled.

Juska

This game is full of bugs/problems which never get fixed, look at the game news "May 31st" who the freak cares about may 31st, it's July already.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Angst Vulpine

Netscape and AOL share a spammer list. >_M
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3