CELEBRATE!

Started by Arguia Zsah, July 12, 2004, 01:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arguia Zsah

:snicker: at last i have internet access at home and i am just sooo happy? so party!!!

:D  :P  :)

you realise that this means that i is a going to be posting here like everyday? woo!! it rocks!!!!!!!

:lol:  :ph34r:  

Arguia Zsah

is no one happy for poor little me? ::cries::  ::cries::  ::cries::  

Ashyra Nightwing

Argh. Run. Hide. The Queen of Spam is back...

*hides behind Blip*

Arguia Zsah

va va voom!!! ashy i'm a going to get you!!! maw!! but u recognise me for who i truly am - the queen of spam!!!!!  B)  B)  B)  

Arguia Zsah

hello!!!! is dere anybody dere??? or have u all rejected me? ::cries::  ::cries::  

Angst Vulpine

I nearly choked on my tablet pen (I chew on the cord, Bad of me, I know.) when I read that, Shyra. XD
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Arguia Zsah

is there something wrong with me being queen of spam? :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  

Ashyra Nightwing

well... you're very good at misspelling things... and... excess punctuaton, you're good at that too!  

Arguia Zsah

why, thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's nice when you're nice to me!!! :D  

Ashyra Nightwing

Nice....? Nooo! I'm supposed to be evil!

...What did I do wrong!
Gah!

Arguia Zsah

ha ha ha :P  

TR Shadow

Quote from: Arguia Zsahwhy, thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's nice when you're nice to me!!! :D
Queen of obvious too, eh?

Welcome back, Back!

[That joke never gets old.]

Arguia Zsah

yeah it does!!!! die!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i is a hating corny jokes!!! :angry:

and don't mock my title!! :angry:

hey!  :huh: i can have 2!! i shall be queen of spam and the obvious and all shall bow before me!!! :lol:
(cue evil laughter)