The Banning of Blackeyes

Started by wolf bite, May 31, 2004, 06:24:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Riverpaw, I had made a realy long post telling about the differance is the ways people, like Blackeyes, swears. But then after reading the above 2 posts, I think they said is in a more simple way.

But I will say that after everything is cleaned up, it is hard for others to see what was done.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I'd like to see the day someone wolf likes gets banned/gagged.

Cal i wasn't really mad at you directly... so there wasn't anything meaty.

wolf bite

I liked Blackeyes, never had a run in with him, had nothing against him.

He wanted to get banned, he attacked a Mod when the Mod was doing their job.  

He said he would keep doing it and there was nothing I could do to stop him.

He was wrong.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

calria

Fat Country

Did you bann his i.p?
whenever @ my forums someone is a major spam/cuss'er i just i.p bann them after warnings.
Who likes short shorts?
I like Short Shorts!

Redwall Warlords is so like mathematics, They both have "Rulers".
I Think im soo funny!!!!
But NOOOOOOOOOO
I just have to be the jerky one...

you know i'm the jerky one.

now you all know i'm the jerky newbish one, happy? im going red

No Consideration? Hmmpfff i just won't talk to you!! HAHAHAHA

Fine, I'm sorry, Let's Talk. What is your name?

Wow! That is a funky name, my partents would never name me that. I guess its not so bad.

FOOD TIME

Hahaha, made you sigh with relief, i'm still here so turn that smile upside down, because ur listening to me now!!

Well i guess i could be friends with you

Even thou you have that funny name

Bye Bye, and i hoped you enjoyed listening to me. Next Update...

TOMORROW

Juska

You people hear wonder why we have so few players and you keep banning them, there has to be like 10 good players that you've guys banned, I know certain things require banning,(hacking, cheating in-game) but swearing shouldn't be a banable offence, the rules are too strict here.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Angst Vulpine

Matter of opinion.

If people wish to stay here and play, they should know and abide by the rules. You can blame only them if they don't follow them or don't read them. ;)
Personally, I find the rules too lax. I'd prefer strict rules like Terrouge, or perhaps even Yerf.  
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Nohcnonk

I think RWL has good rules...

Blackeyes IP probably was banned.  Ask an admin to know for sure.

Sonoras

Wait wait wait....I missed out on a lot since I was a gone a couple of days, what is this topic he was in?

Nohcnonk

This was a loooooong time ago, Sonoras. ^_^

Trident

Wasn't he the RWLFanatic16 person?  He IMed me some weird stuff last year, and I've blocked him since.

Angst Vulpine

Well, whatever. At any rate...
Angst Vulpine  
-Unofficial forum artist, and resident furry..Now an Unchallanged Retto Fangirl, and owner of teh one and only  Retto Plushie, OtterSocks, Big Plushie Donut, X-mas Wolf Bite Plushie, A Pink Lightsaber (With a flower coming out the end), and a TGF Plushie!

I have the X-mas Wolf Bite plushie. It's mine, no one else has a Wolf Bite plushie, except Teufel, she's got the original one.  Mine's wearing a Santa Hat. <3

Ashyra Nightwing

Yep, Blackeyes is RWLfanatic16...

Sonoras

He never did talk to me, I would say Hi but no response.

calria

The only RWL peoples who talk to me over IM are also either Terrougers or VIers... and few of them talk to me anyway. I think I have him on my AIM list though... *removes him*

And to whomever said that these bannings reduce members:
Quality of membership is preferable to quantity if, in choosing quantity, you have to put up with abuse. It'd be like if, in school, you hang out with people who are rotten to you so that you have more friends, instead of the people who are actually decent and having fewer.
I, personally, prefer to go to a community where people are *nice* or at least *decent* to others.