Thanks

Started by Wickedclaw, February 08, 2003, 09:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wickedclaw

yes, they are all n00bs. If you look everyone of them is low troops and a ton of guards. They are also extremely land fat. I know I am getting fat but I ahve the troops and money and food to support it. So I am not worried. I see about 3 maybe 4 or 5 people who are vets in the top 10, and the rest be n00bs.

Menatus

One of them vets is me! And Tarsonis among a few others. I espianoged one with 12,000 weasels and under 5,000 of everything else, but I couldn't break them with a standard because I had 74% health and they're probably 5,000 guards *rolls eyes*

I'm actually doing kinda good. already getting over 1000 rats per turn at less den 20%!

Menatus

I had to put them on 10% so I WOULDN'T get over 1,000 per turn. I don't wanna mass rats. I wanna mass stoats!

I am currently on a no-land diet. I'm not attacking anyone until I have built up the troops I need to support my landfatness.

Oh, I've given up on my diet already... I just couldn't resist attacking the n00b who stole my horde name...

alacazar

Ahh  IM think im 14th now,  but I was 5th yesteray at the end of my turns,  And Ill ahave you know I faught my way up there.  The people who used to be top 10ers were good targets for my empire   ;)   Alas the top ten are getting stronger now.  I guess my easy ride is over

*note*  

Some of you guys only have 1 mil and under defensive points,  what have you been doing???????

note to self...    take names of anyone around 1 million deffensive points and have some fun  ;)

:D

alacazar

Jedi!?

~Joseph
Jedi!? Lord of the Jedi Horde

~WOD~
Proud member of TBOAV: Return the strength of old!

Really... Time for some evil fun...
Not attacking you, just some other people *cough#59cough*
Some VERY landfat people are rising to the top...

catcherguyusa24

ya i got lost more d points the 1000... well i did on my other name till it got disabled lol o well land fat... that was me i was rank 5 but i got disabled... boy i hate disabling people it sux lol
BloodClaw Razorback  of the Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom
New Server: The Bloodsucking Lizards of Doom (404)
Turbo: The Rough Raiders (55)