Religion

Started by RazorClaw, August 24, 2004, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juby (Tercios)

Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Larrusus Deathspear

Agnostic, but i dont like christianity

bwa ha ha, incitement of the masses
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Calantorntain

Atheist.  w00t.
"Death death death death death death la la la la death" -- The Woad to Wuin

RazorClaw

Quote from: GermaniaThese options would have simplified the list a little more...

Christianity
Islam
Hinduism
Nonreligious/Atheist
Buddhism
Jewish

Majority of the posters are Christian, though most who said they followed another belief were just an actual faction of christianity. For example Catholic and Protestant are both Christian, along with most of the "Other" voters replies.

Which would make 18/22 (81.8%) of the boards users Christian, assuming that all the "other" voters were all christian (not sure if all of them posted) Of course exluding wolf bite, while technically he follows parts of the christian faith, it would be difficult to place him under all 3, so assume he is the only true "Other".

This also makes Retto the second most popular religion on the RWL forums ranking in at a hefty 9.09%

Lastly I think Kilk makes up the last 4%, still following the ancient Norse gods.

The most general number follow the general standard in North America, 84.9% Christian, which isn't suprising since last I checked most users were from NA.

Of course this was a FOR FUN type poll as originally stated by RazorClaw, so im not sure where the last minute hostility came from.
I thought Kilk was Jewish...