Imperial Forces

Started by Orcrist, March 14, 2003, 09:43:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcrist

Well, after LL got too big, I decided that I really wasn't a use to the clan. I also decided that, since one of my fellow clansmates, Kilk, was forming a clan, I decided to go help him out (yes, i said decided alot  :D ). So....anyway, here I am, Orcrist, primary diplomat of Imperial Forces...over the next few days we will be inviting, I repeat, INVITING, NOT RECRUITING members for the clan. Please understand this, because if you come up to one of us and ask for permission to the clan, without invite, you will either A. be completely ignored (and thank your lucky stars) or B. rejected with a stream of attacks. IGNORANCE OF THIS IS NO EXCUSE. Now, that said, we are all now witness to the birth of a clan, based only on invite, as all of the great clans were and are. Now, the Imperial Forces will begin its quest for domination, but always remembering loyalty to its allies....
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

Menatus

Whatever form of clan I may take, whether it be if I'm allowed to join your clan or if I'm in another, would I be considered an ally?  

Kilkenne

Orcrist

Yeah Tania- either way, no matter what, you'll most definetly be our ally...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant