Old Topics

Started by Ruatine, May 16, 2004, 07:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

It was directed to all of those whom found those old topics annoying, even when they had actual content. I don't, however, believe tauf would really care if it weren't for the fact that everyone joined the bandwagon when it game to pot shots at peace alliance.

the poll should have been in polling... wouldn't ahve been spam there, snot my fault nobody moved it.

Ruatine

QuoteI don't, however, believe tauf would really care if it weren't for the fact that everyone joined the bandwagon when it game to pot shots at peace alliance.

That's pretty much true. An old topic brought back here and there isn't so bad. Everyone did "join the bandwagon" though, and that made it highly aggravating because others, trying to immitate you, brought back topics for the purpose of spamming. *sigh* I don't mind if you actually have something interesting to say about the topic, but, like I said, a lot of them were just pointless arguing. I'm not going to lock every old topic someone brings back, only if it turns to arguing. Likewise, if an old topic turns to spam, I'll move it to the Spa Room.

I'd like to see all the forums filled with new, active topics. It seems that only a few have something to say though. Let's be active, interesting posters!  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Mark

I think, Peace, if you have a problem with the Admins/Mods you talk to them privately (i.e PM them).  Don't openly defy their judgment in front of the whole forum.
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?