Vengence Layout

Started by Peace Alliance, June 23, 2004, 06:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

(this should stay in turbo because its more for the game then it is for the clan)

Just so you all know what your getting youselves into when you either attack vengence or join the clan, here is how our clan works:

Vengence Clan Rules

Attacks Under 8:

Any attack under 8 must be retaliated 1 for 1. This means 7 attacks are retaliated with 7 attacks. Or, if you prefer, an attack for 5K land can be retaliated with an attack for 5K land.

Attacks of 8 or more:

If you get attacked 8 or more times, then you are allowed to teach your attacker not to attack you again. Attack him as much as you wish.

Attacks of 16 or more:

If you are attacked 16 or more times, you are allowed to ask your clanmates to help you out in retaliation.

Recurring attacks:

A recurring attack will be when you get attacked in 2 or more of your opponents runs. If you have recurring attacks, you are allowed to ask your clanmates for help in attacking him. You are also allowed to attack him as much as you want.

Attacks that aren't retaliation:

The ONLY attacks you are allowed to make that aren't in retaliation are when you get asked by a clanmate to attack someone. If a clan is

set to war, it DOES NOT mean you can attack at will.

The Truce clause:

If you are attacking all out one someone who attacked you more then 8 times, or because of a clanmates request, and that warlord asks

for a truce, you are obligated to take it. However, you are allowed to take 1:1 from the opponent before you have to take the truce

YOU CANNOT ATTACK SOMEONE UNLESS IT IS OUTLINED IN THE RULESTHAT YOU ARE

As for punishment you guys can expect when someone breaks the rules:

If a warlord makes one mistake, and breaks the rules in one isolated insident, they will have taken away one of 3 chances. once they've lost all their chances they will be expelled.

If you catch a clanmate breaking the rules more then once in ANY manner, they will be put DIRECTLY onto probation. When a warlord is on probation, they have NO more chances, NO warnings, NO LUCK. if they get cought doing ANYTHING against clan rules for the rest of the season, they will be expelled.

an expelsion means they are booted from the clan, and become a free land source for ANYONE in the clan to attack at will, you become the clans hoozalozawok to knaw on for ever and ever. when the next season comes, the clan will find out who you are, and do it again. if you get expelled... you might as well walk away from RWL because i do NOT like people who can't follow clan rules.

For all attacks you make that are against clan rules, the warlord you attacked is allowed fair retailiation, without any further attacks.

If you have any questions about the clan, ask me or wolf snare. thanks  :)

Ruatine

If your members followed your own rules, it might work better.  <_<  
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Nohcnonk

It's still the most powerful clan on Turbo. XD

Peace swore.  And Teffy didn't edit it.  Bad bad bad Teffy, you should be ashamed of yourself...

Ruatine

Erm... I didn't see any swears in there. Of course, he might have edited it, and I just didn't catch it the first time around.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Peace Alliance

lol, oops sorry, i didn't mean to leave that in there honestly. someone edited it to "hoozalozawok"  *giggle*  

Ruatine

*pokes* Be good.

To all and sundry, sorry I didn't catch it. I pretty much skimmed it the first time through.

Nohcnonk

Quote from: TeufelErm... I didn't see any swears in there. Of course, he might have edited it, and I just didn't catch it the first time around.
I'm just teasing you.  Now, if only I was a mod... *cough*

*laughs*

Sonoras

Peace, will vengeance be around next round?

Peace Alliance

yes, however it'll be under the leadership of Wolf Snare. who is the official clansitter

VipersByte

Quote from: NohcnonkIt's still the most powerful clan on Turbo. XD

You sure its the most powerful?  :huh:

I seem to remember a few rounds, where Koww was taking it to them..   :ph34r:
And with just a few players, we seemed to be up in the ranks alot..   B)

Am not sure you know, my memory fails me every so often, usually between the hours of 11:45pm, and 11:44pm   :P

Just an observation mind you..

Wonder when Koww will return?  :lol:  
VIPERSBYTE

Peace Alliance

who exactly were you quoting? because Vengence was only around this season, and looks to me like it'll finish up most powerfull.

Sonoras

Lol, whatare you talking about VipersByte?

Nohcnonk

Yes, I'd like to know as well. XD

It's sorta obvious that Vengence is the most powerful.  If not, bring it. :P  

Wolf Snare

XD

Hail.

Bored... (#98) = emperor today!

*grins*
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17)