Cruelest Players

Started by Aqualis, May 14, 2004, 04:55:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nohcnonk

Of course you aren't.  You're not Cindarin. ^_^ Of course, he's not going to be scared either... XD

Cindarin

Rofl, I am never scared.  Only one person can scare me and by doing something related in one area and trust me it has Nothing to do with anyone I haven't met face to face.  And wildwood, do you think I really care if you kill me again within the enxt few days? I mean seriously, i'll be rank what? 30/40 something maybe? Boohoo, big loss.

Edit: Truly you are pathetic:

Sun, 23 May 2004 09:51:27 -0700NEW: From Wildwood ll (#104) (?)
You attack me once I kill you again.

Prepare to be attacked mroe then once before the 27th.  As for me being dead? I don't think so ^_^.
"Without love life has no meaning." - Joseph Nicholas

"Looks are just an added bonus." - Joseph Nicholas

"Meine Liebe, Mein Leben, Meine Welt." - Joseph Nicholas

user posted image

Wildwood

Fine then, attack me, see what happens.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

David

Peace Alliance. Land Hog.

Nohcnonk

Ouch. :D Even after the round was over...

Aqualis

Lol, I came in second atleast. Got five votes.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

"I'm a Woof like reindeer hoofs [ 2 ]   [7.14%] "

I don't remember being that mean that round, compared to now, anyways.  

And yes, that was me.  I've had rather, um, interesting names lately.

Blood Wake

i'm surprised i wasnt on there, i attack people a lot, thats my strat. i'm not sure what round this was though, i might not hav even played.

*votes for his real life friend the legend of the flame just for the fun of it* i gave him that name  
I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Trident"I'm a Woof like reindeer hoofs [ 2 ]   [7.14%] "

I don't remember being that mean that round, compared to now, anyways.  

And yes, that was me.  I've had rather, um, interesting names lately.
Ah, they just don't like you.  Nothing to worry about. ^_^

Trident

Aww, how could they not like me?   :o

XD!   :rolleyes: