Umm question

Started by Narfel, June 14, 2004, 10:18:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Narfel

I was wondering if anybody would like to walk me through the steps on how to put my avatar on the pic thingy.... I've tried a few times but it just doesnt seem to wanna work, should I try to ask an admin for help? Also I wanted to put something on my signature besides what I have..... A pic maybe, but I just dont know how to do it! HELP ME! Please
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Nith Batoxx

Umm... with me, I wnt on www.google.com/images, and saved the piccy I wanted to my PC. Then I went on the school site and uploaded it to my directory.  Then I copied the address out of the address bar and put it in the bit where you put your avatars address.
"When they have worn all of their Earths away, only then shall they truly turn to the skies..."
Sentient. PSX

"The stupider you appear to be, the more surprised people will be when you kill them."
Anon.

"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but in the bowels of the earth..."
Vincent Valentine

user posted image

The ORIGINAL Avatar games.  Ultima!

~Nith Batoxx, of the Kundalan Subjigation Force
Temple of Mnemonics, Axis Tyr

Narfel

ahhh, thanks for the tips old chap!
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Peace Alliance

Oh i'll cover that one gals.

Step 1: Go to  My Controls > Edit Avatar settings

Step 2: select the second option box titled "Your image avatars"

Step 3: to put your own image in there (since uploading never works on these forums) you will have to have the picture you want uploaded on another website. I'll do that for you, if you PM me, and send me the picture somehow.

Step 4:  the first box is where you can put in the location, or the URL, of your image once its uploaded. Then update avatar, and your done.

Step 5: Give peace alliance All your IRL money, and continue to do so, every time you make some.

Nith Batoxx

Quote from: Narfelahhh, thanks for the tips old chap!
Quite alright.  It probably won't work here though. I would suggest following Peace Alliance.  Apart from No. 5, though...meh.

And by the way... I'm not a gal.
"When they have worn all of their Earths away, only then shall they truly turn to the skies..."
Sentient. PSX

"The stupider you appear to be, the more surprised people will be when you kill them."
Anon.

"The gate to tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but in the bowels of the earth..."
Vincent Valentine

user posted image

Peace Alliance

step 5 is the most important one. without that it won't work.

Narfel

Riiight *stares blankly hoping to inflict fear, then cowers at peace's superiority* Do I just send it to the thing that says your e-mail?

Peace Alliance

actually i just added you to my MSN, send it in e mail if you want. but if i catch you on msn first thats easier.

Nith Batoxx

Sentient. PSX

Anon.

Vincent Valentine

user posted image

Peace Alliance

... thats interesting....

Narfel

Okay thanks for the info... infact *skwints to make sure* Yeah thats you online right now!^_^